|Little School Big Heart|
Hartwell School-Home of the Warriors-Committed to Excellence- NO EXCUSES!
Welcome to the Hartwell School homepage! Please refer back often for up-to-date information about what is happening at Hartwell.
Vision - At Hartwell School we will prepare 100% of our students for success in high school with the ability to pursue their chosen career path.
Mission – In order to reach this vision we will:
- Provide a safe and collaborative learning environment that is conducive to student learning and growth
- Utilize data to identify areas of strength and weakness in order to provide remedial and enrichment opportunities to meet the needs of all students
- Implement best practice instructional strategies each day for all students
- Integrate technology in order to improve teaching and learning
- Act as role models for students in order to prepare our students for life beyond the content areas
- Provide clear and regular communication with families and the community relevant to goals, progress and our mission
- Connect students and families to available resources in an effort to ensure that all needs are met
THANKS to all families who participated in our recent Canned Food Drive. The pre-school and kindergarten classes collected the most items.
All donated foods was distributed to local families in need.
- 12/1 - 12/4 -Third grade testing!!!!!! Please be sure your child sleeps and eats well in preparation for testing.
- 12/11 - Secret Santa Shop (grades k-4). Bring money to shop for friends and family.
- 12/12 - Breakfast with Santa and Secret Santa Shop. 9-11:30
- 12/18 - Last day of school for Winter Break. Last day of 2nd quarter.
- As always if you have questions, comments or concerns please feel free to contact us:
- Main line - 513.363.2300
- Robert Longworth, Principal - 513.363.2390 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Malinda McReynolds, Asst. Principal - 513.363.2391 or email@example.com.