|Little School Big Heart|
Hartwell School-Home of the Warriors-Committed to Excellence- NO EXCUSES!
Welcome to the Hartwell School homepage! Please refer back often for up-to-date information about what is happening at Hartwell.
Vision - At Hartwell School we will prepare 100% of our students for success in high school with the ability to pursue their chosen career path.
Mission – In order to reach this vision we will:
- Provide a safe and collaborative learning environment that is conducive to student learning and growth
- Utilize data to identify areas of strength and weakness in order to provide remedial and enrichment opportunities to meet the needs of all students
- Implement best practice instructional strategies each day for all students
- Integrate technology in order to improve teaching and learning
- Act as role models for students in order to prepare our students for life beyond the content areas
- Provide clear and regular communication with families and the community relevant to goals, progress and our mission
- Connect students and families to available resources in an effort to ensure that all needs are met
This is the wonderful group of people from UC Health that braved the cold, wet weather to come to our school Saturday morning and work on landscaping! The front of the school looks amazing!
- Doors open daily for students at 7:25AM
- Bus riders and walkers are to enter through the front door
- Drop offs are to be done in the back of the building ONLY
- Grades 5-8 report directly to the cafeteria for breakfast
- Grades K-4 report to the gym upon arrival
- 10/15/15 - Grade 4-8 Curriculum Night from 6-7PM
- 10/16/15 - End of first quarter
- 10/22/15 - Grade K-3 Curriculum Night from 6-7PM
- 10/30/15 - Halloween Dance for grades 5-8. Look for information to come home with your child.
- CONGRATULATIONS to our girls's volleyball team. They ended their successful season with a record of 11-1. We are so proud of these girls and their coach, Ms. Stewart.
- As always if you have questions, comments or concerns please feel free to contact us:
- Main line - 513.363.2300
- Robert Longworth, Principal - 513.363.2390 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Malinda McReynolds, Asst. Principal - 513.363.2391 or email@example.com