|Little School Big Heart|
Hartwell School: Home of the Warriors
Committed to Excellence- NO EXCUSES!
Welcome to the Hartwell School homepage!
Please refer back often for up-to-date information about what is happening at Hartwell
Monday, February 8 (Extra Day –Leap Year)
Friday, February 12 (Teacher Learning Teams)
Monday, February 15 (President’s Day)
- 2/1 - 2/5 - Joseph Beth Book Fair. Students are able to shop throughout the week.
- 2/2 - First day for Girl Scouts for grades 4-6. Girl Scouts runs until March 15th.
- 2/9 - 2/11 - Candy Grams for sale. Students can buy a candy gram with a candy bar for their special someone.
- 2/10- PARENT/TEACHER CONFERENCES - Look for a sign up from your child's teacher.
- 2/11 - Last day for Candy Sale. Be sure your child returns money or candy to be eligible for prizes.
- 3/11 - High School Sign Ups begin at 6:00 (for 8th graders) It's a first come, first served basis. Call the main office for questions.
CONGRATULATIONS to our girls' basketball team. They are moving into the tournaments. The next game is February 2, 4:00 at Hartwell.
- As always if you have questions, comments or concerns please feel free to contact us:
- Main line - 513.363.2300
- Robert Longworth, Principal - 513.363.2390 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Malinda McReynolds, Asst. Principal - 513.363.2391 or email@example.com.
Ms. Whitehead's Class